Pages

Monday 19 March 2012

Learning to blog has given me a migraine!!

Migraine Mum is clocking in.......

This is my first ever blog. I went on a 'how to set up your own blog session' on Saturday......it was very useful and has allowed me to speed up my motivation and desire to put my thoughts out there.

The thing is......I went in feeling great and came out with a migraine!!! Here were my triggers (I think)The lighting in the room, sitting in a chair and staring at a screen for longer than i needed to, and may be not drinking as much as i normally do at home.........I thought I had done everything possible to prevent one coming including wearing special sunglasses, drinking and eating and sitting well, stretching when i could........so what's going on? I seem to be so sensitive to the world!!

Anyway, when I got home, my children had missd me (aaahh) and wanted me to do everything with them for the next 3 hours.....drawing, jigsaws, reading books, wiping bottoms, blowing noses, cook their tea, play football..........the list goes on. Luckily for me, by taking copious amounts of drugs I seem to be able to carry on........until yesterday when I blew at number 3 (my youngest daughter) in church on Mothering Sunday!!!!! Can I hand in my resignation.....even for just a day? I'm not superwoman afterall...........

No comments: